Tips to Stay Healthy
Below you will find information regarding current health related topics.
Butler Public Library is encouraging the community to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, wipe down surfaces, and practice social distancing each day.
World Health Organization
This site will bring you updates regarding Covid-19 information and its impact to our world today.
Kids and Teen Talk
This site gives advice to parents on how to talk to your child about Covid-19. You will also find resources to use when explaining the pandemic.
- Wash your hands
- Clean services with CDC recommended disinfectants
- Do not touch your face
- Sanitize surfaces outside of your home such as shopping carts, car door handles, etc.
- Stay 6ft. from other people/practice social distancing
- Cover your mouth and face when you cough or sneeze
- If you feel sick, stay home and isolate from others
- Wear a mask when going out in public
- Call your healthcare provider if you are concerned about your symptoms